Thursday, November 18, 2010

I think that this video is completely right, they are talking about how social media had taken over our generation, and it has. Things like face book, twitter, and cell phones are a thing that we use every day and most likely more than once a day. I know I use my phone for texting but I don’t have a phone that can watch videos or has internet, so in that aspect it doesn’t apply to me, but I do use face book and twitter, and I use them probably 3 or 4 times a day just checking what’s going on and if anything happens to me on face book or twitter. Also they said things like people don’t even trust advertisement on TV they trust someone’s work more than they do ads on TV, because some celebrity said it was good on face book doesn’t mean that it’s better or you should use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment